January 6, 2012

Photography in Eudora, KS, is Top Spot Photography

What’s new in 2012 at Top Spot Photography?

I just want to thank you for standing with me and supporting my efforts to learn and grow in art with your kind words and pocketbooks.  I can’t express enough how much you all mean to me. 
Things are already off to a roaring start, so I’ll give you a quick overview.  My business goals for 2013 include more studio work (for those crazy Kansas weather days), a new pricing structure, new online store, innovative portrait display ideas made easy, and tons of photography and business education so I can be my very best for you.

New Mini Sessions 
The minis start up on January 14th.  At $55 for 20-30 minutes, these sessions are a very affordable and time efficient way to update your wall portraits and provide sweet gifts for family and friends.  At the mini-session, there will be a complimentary gift and special discounts available on that day. 


Vintage Valentine -  mid Jan.
 

My Easter Best - mid March

 
Victorian Tea Party -  mid April


Family Session Day – Spring Has Sprung Family Fun - early May



Yesteryear at the Sandlot -  Early Jun
-------------------------------

IMAGES COMING SOON!
(70's style, baseball props, vintage American Flag)
___________________

Apples & Overalls -  early Sep


Family Sessions Day – Fall Foliage Family Fun - mid-Late Oct

Interested in all the minis? There is a new program for mini-session membership for $300. It provides a very attractive package which includes session pre-enrollment, 15% discount off all prints and products throughout the year and an end-of-the year 2013 calendar full of memories of 2012!

New Pricing Menu:

My brain can only hold so much information, so to make things easier for everyone I’ve changed the pricing structure to $25, $50, $75, and $100 for most commonly ordered items.  You will be delighted to know that prints sized 5x7 & 8x10 have dropped to $25! 

Custom, on-location photography sessions for 1-2 hours are now $125.  This will make bringing along my team of amazing assistants more affordable. 

Last year, I did not require the minimum print order pre-pay to be used on prints.  I’ve come to realize that the thousands of dollars I’ve spent on training, technology, equipment and hours of detailed work can be lost in handing over a digital file for printing at a convenience store.  I’m still horrified about the print I received from Walgreens of a newborn with purple toned skin.  The work I do on the images of your loved ones, needs to be the very best quality from start to finish.  Thus, I will require the $125 be used on prints/products from my trusty print company which has color-calibrated my computer to match their equipment.  They have a speedy turn-around time, so the extra few days wait will be worth it.  After that initial $125 purchase, the digital files will be available for sale.  Now, you will have a high quality print in-hand to make the comparison yourself.  J

Referral Bonus is Bigger

I have increased my referral print bonus to $65.  My daughter, who is one of my biggest supporters, pointed out that if my basic custom session rate rose, then I should also increase the bonus.  Done.  Keep up the good work, Amanda! 

Conclusion

Being behind the camera is a wonderful place.  I get to have an essential part in designing the art that tells the story of your love and life.  What a great treasure and honor to be caretaker of the images that bring so much joy and pleasure!

Tell all your friends and make plans for how you’ll spend $65 (or more) on your own amazing family portraits! 

Looking forward to even more sweet photo-memories in 2012,

Janene

No comments:

Post a Comment