September 8, 2010

Introducing My BPFF: Mayshell Sinclair

I want to introduce my friends to my assistant and top BPFF (Best Photography Friend Forever), Mayshell.  She dropped straight out of heaven and into my life this summer.  I told her from the very beginning that I didn't want someone that I would grow to depend on.  I told her that just like all past 5 a.m. workout buddies who dropped out after two weeks and wouldn't return phone messages, I didn't want the lonlieness that comes from going alone after being a pair. 


She didn't listen.  Now it's too late.  How can I ever take a picture without her adjusting this and that or reminding me to check my White Balance? 

Feeling a bit insecure, I keep probing her with questions like, "Aren't you tired of photography yet?" or "Feeling the itch to move to New York lately?"   So far she's fine with hanging with me fiddling with my camera.  I promised to give her a raise soon.  Instead of just lunch on me, she could add a desert. 


Me + my BPFF = Top Spot Photography


1 comment:

  1. I Soooooo love this!!! And I agree with everything you said. Oh..sorry about dropping out of the workouts and not returning your calls. LOL You're the greatest..love you!

    ReplyDelete