September 3, 2010

Bodhi's 6 Month Session at Clinton Lake

My apologizes for taking such a long vacation from my Blogging duties!  My computer fizzled out on me and I just kept taking pictures, so you can imagine the pile of processing I have to catch up on. 

Enough of me...this is my friend Bodhi.  She caught up with me for her 6 month session at Clinton Lake in August. 



She loves her Jingle Bear!
 
And her thumb!

Here are some fun Photoshop Actions that I applied to some of the portraits. It's called 70's and is reminiscent of the old Polaroids some of us older folks might have tucked away in a photo album. 

 


Bodhi and I have been having photo sessions for quite some time.  I just love looking back at how quickly she has grown. 

Bodhi at -2 months

Bodhi at 2 weeks

We had a great time!  In one hour, we collected hundreds of memories that will last a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic! Love the one of her with her daddy and fav. thumb Also love this last one with mom and dad looking at each other...how great!

    ReplyDelete