March 16, 2011

Snyder Kitchen Unveiled

Can we hear the drum roll please?  Here are pictures of the transformation the Snyder kitchen went through while my husband was out of town.  And for all the newly married gals out there -- that is the very best time to make big changes!

Here are the walls with pencil marks.  My sister and I used a projector and painstakingly drew the lines Friday evening until 3 a.m. Saturday.



The next step was sponging gold paint in every other diamond.


A cream color was added in the other diamonds with some tan toning.  A dark brown was painted over the pencil lines for the grout.  It looks like tile from a distance.




I love it and how it makes me feel in the morning with the sun pouring in.  Thank you Tracy for all your work to make my life colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment