February 15, 2011

Love is in the Air: planning your wedding without the panic

I am a planner.  List-making is a daily task and with the invention of sticky notes, I have become a bit slap happy.  The cute, tiny sticky note is for quick notes just to jog my memory for a day.  The medium ones are for noting something of importance that may need to be addressed within a week or so.  But the large ones are for big planning; easily lasting for years as I scratch off goal after goal.  And then there are the colors that you can use for coding.  Once I had a work review where I was rebuked for my abusive sticky note use.  After that, I still used them, but not all around my computer screen where everyone could see my addiction. 

Why am I discussing my issues with planning?  Well, we all know that not everyone is as dedicated to goal setting and achieving.  Some of you sleep easily when things are undone and time is running out.  My friends, I have a gift for The Engaged who are faced with the daunting task of planning their dreamed-about-since-the-age-of-five wedding day.  I've searched for the best of wedding planning available on the net and have combined it into a tight, easily-followed, check list with the dates and details of all that you need to accomplish ahead of panic time.  

Write me at Top-Spot@sunflower.com and I will mail you (for FREE) your very own copy of this amazing list.  Don't let the dark circles of stress due to last minute planning ruin your wedding day portraits!  Take advantage of my offer and be sure to check out our new and improved wedding slide show at http://www.top-spotphoto.com/

You are all awesome -- every one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment