October 3, 2010

Brandon Elliott's Senior Year

Looks like I am moving forward again.  Thank you to everyone -- your patience with my technical delays has been a huge blessing.  I've figured out how to get DVD's burning again and how to get my photo colors to stay the same in various photo editing programs.  I just want to take pretty pictures!  Does it really have to be this difficult?

I pushed through and finished Brandon's Senior session.  His mother was my roommate when I transitioned from single life to married.  I have the honor of having introduced her to her husband, Brandon's father.  I really should go into a third career of matching making. 

So I've pretty much had the honor of knowing Brandon his whole life.  He's an authentic, super-nice guy who is examining who he wants to be in his life and what it will take to get there. I've never met a high school senior so serious about deciding his future so if you are a praying person, be sure to say one for him.  I know he'd appreciate it.

Here's my slideshow of his portrait session....

No comments:

Post a Comment